Contact Info / Websites
1) Ideas, idea blasts and first sketches need to be developed into something usable. Maybe even so far as profiles for each character, their likes and dislikes, where they live and what they do. The first drawings will be simple, more detail could be added for the paper versions, but high levels of detail will be unnecessary for the final animation. I will post some of the images here as soon as they are completed for feedback and whatnot. It is unlikely that there will be high numbers of characters so I can make sure I know the ones that I do have inside out, upside down and back-to-front. I will keep you updated.
2) Creating a story, first a pretty simple story, just the very basic structure of what is going to happen to the protagonists during the events on screen. The story will then be developed further to include finer details which will hold the plot together and make it seem like more care has been taken over it. Again, I will keep you updated on this.
3) Storyboard-ing. Joy of joys. Combining the character drawings with the story that I have created, I think that this is going to be completed on paper, for ease of referencing during the animating stage.
4) ANIMATE! I am hoping to use Flash to animate this short piece, I think that the practice will be good and will help me to move on to bigger projects for the summer. Animation after completion is probably heading towards Newgrounds' direction, although I am sure I can provide anyone with a link.
~Sound? I am unsure of what 'voicing' is going to be used at the moment, it may even be subtitled to make it easier on the viewer, I simply do not know.
*Probably never going to happen, don't hold your breath.
I've been playing with plasticine for a little while.
(And I got some new colours for my birthday - woo)
Got some ideas for new animations.
There's a weird cat - not 100% sure what I'm going to do with that yet.
It's pretty strange I was just scribbling down some things and started drawing a cat. I drew it a few more times, then i decided to have a go at making it. O.o Still unsure about the end result but meh, I can always start again.
Also there is RedMans! Lots of them! (Not just red anymore either.)
There will be voices!
There's about 7 of them sat on my desk, they're a little creepy.
>_> I also have a tonne of music to sort though and decide what should go where.
This is the part where I can be even more boring and twitter on about things that are going on right now, making me happy, sad or somewhere inbetween..
I've been feeling a little weird recently, unmotivated and unloved. =/ [Not the best place to scribble this I know] I guess I'm just missing people.
Summer holidays and everyone is working all the time -.-"
Missing my best friend in particular who has gone to spend time with her dad. >_> Bitch!
Living on an island... Joy!
Cut off from 'normal people'
Stuck here with strange old men who talk about the good old days an how they
Which would be more fun if my best friend/girlfriend was here >_>
I'm sure newgrounds can keep me reasonably occupied for the time being.
Also, been working on Paint Shop Pro recently...
Yea, two animations, what's next?
A third of course... (Duh...)
Any-who... The sooner I start looking for a song, the sooner I will find one, and then I will probably start making an animation.
Aims for next animation:
1) Smoother transitions.
3) Give it a plot, meaning, a story.
Yes... I think that about sums up what I want to try and do.
Off to the Audio Portal!!
More "RedMan" animations..?